All licenses are granted for single tracks and will include any available version of the track in question. These may include commercial edits, alternate mixes and background versions, among others.
- Standard License
- Online videos, video hosting sites (YouTube, Vimeo, etc).
- Apps and games (both free and paid versions), unlimited use and perfect for Trade Shows.
- Public broadcasts and shows, local-level advertising, and for display in showrooms.
- Allows unlimited use in films and theatrical productions, making it great for Film Festivals.
- Buy music
- Advertising license
- Nationwide advertising on television.
- Nationwide advertising on radio.
- Nationwide advertising in one country for a single on-going project.
- If a license is needed for more than a single country then please get in touch to discuss what options may be available in your circumstances.
- Buy music
Our non-exclusive Standard Royalty Free Music license will permit you to make use of the recording purchased anywhere in the world. This license will also permit the music to be used for as long as desired in an unlimited number of media and multimedia projects.
This license defines a New (Media/Multimedia) Project as a production which utilises new media or multimedia platforms. These may include but are not limited to – online videos, corporate training, slideshows, website background music, videos posted on social media sites, company websites, video sharing sites, online tutorials, corporate internal presentations, e-learning courses, and internet advertisements.
The license also allows you to use the purchased recording in both free and paid apps for Android, iOS, and other online games and apps.
Once purchased, the license permits the use of the recording in an unlimited number of copies or downloads, allowing the mass duplication of apps, podcasts, games, and other audio or video productions that are intended to generate revenue whether by advertising or sales. This includes both digital products and any productions that will be physically distributed such as CDs, DVDs, or any kind of product kept on a storage medium such as video games, software films and audiobooks.
Finally, the license also allows the use of the recording in digitally distributable productions such as in videos on iTunes, Netflix, or Video on Demand, as well as games, podcasts and apps that generate revenue through sales or advertisements.
Purchase of the license will allow the licensee to use the recording in question worldwide for an unlimited duration of time. It can be used in as many projects as desired, as many times as needed, for radio, television or in-theatre advertising.
This Standard License permits the licensee to use the recording worldwide in commercial films and theatre productions for as long as needed in commercial theatre productions, or in the theatrical distribution of commercial film productions.
ADVERTISING: the Standard license allows the licensee to use the Recording LOCALLY,on an unlimited number of production - advertising spot, for television, radio, or in theater advertising - broadcast radius of 300 Kilometers.
National advertising license
This license is specifically suitable for a single production advertising spot, though different versions of the production in question in alternate languages are also allowed.
This non-exclusive television and radio advertising license will permit you to make use of the recording in one country, on one single project, for as long as you require for radio, in-theatre or television advertising.
Please note that this license only permits your own personal or professional use. You are permitted to use the licensed recording for both personal and professional purposes carried out for customers and/or employers.
Limitations of Use
- You shall not be permitted to transfer, give away, sell, sublease or share either the license agreement or recordings to any other individual or body.
- You shall not be permitted to re-sell the licensed track in question on its own or as part of a package, and it may only be sold as part of your completed project/product.
- You shall not be permitted to re-sell the licensed track recording or make it available to others within a downloadable package where the sound file could be accessed as a separate file and acquired.
- You shall not be permitted to re-sell the licensed track recording or make it available alongside any competing products, such as in music libraries or music compilations.
- You may use any of our licensed tracks you have purchased on YouTube but Orla snc Recording retains ownership of the recording in question.
- You shall not be permitted to claim ownership in any part of the licensed recordings through the YouTube Content ID system. This stands even if the audio is synchronised with your own uploaded project.
You shall not be permitted to re-sell the recording or make it available to others on the basis that the work is your product or that ownership of the music rests with you. This applies even if the audio has been heavily edited or had anything added or taken away. Orla snc shall retain ownership and copyright of the music and recording at all times.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that our music library remains online and available at all times. We cannot, however, guarantee that our entire music library catalogue will be available at all times during the agreement term. It is possible that Orla snc shall, at times, discontinue licensing parts of its catalogue at its own discretion.
Limitation of Liability
Orla snc has the right to grant licenses, at its discretion, to paying customers and cannot accept any liability beyond the price paid for use of the license itself. Upon purchasing any license from Orla snc you accept that this is granted to you without any other recourse or warranty.
All VAT will be added on for purchases made within the territories of Italy. Customers in EU territories will have VAT added if a valid VAT ID is not sent to Orlan snc. No VAT will be added for purchases made outside of EU jurisdictions.
The agreement herein shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the national laws of Italy, and any parties entering into this agreement agree for all legal and contractual matters to be subject to the law within the jurisdiction of Italy, specifically to the courts of the judicial district of Sondrio. The parties hereby accept and agree that this agreement is to be drafted in English. ( Le parti richiedono espressamente che questa licenza sia redatta in lingua inglese ). No part of this agreement shall be construed as meaning a joint venture or commercial partnership exists between the parties involved, and shall remain applicable to any relevant heirs, executors or administrators of the parties. If any part of the present agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by a court of law in the relevant jurisdiction then all remaining parts of this agreement shall remain valid and active in full force.