Do you sell worldwide?Yes, except for the United States. For usage of our music in US please contact: Spirit Production Music
How do I download a preview?Click the download icon to the right of every track.
We have watermarked low-resolution previews available which allow you to test the files in your projects before purchasing a license. We don't ask for registration or personal data for testing.
NOTE: Preview Files are only for reviewing purposes and their usage is not covered by our License Agreement.
I subscribed to your newsletter: how do I get my free music tracks?After subscribing you will receive follow-up emails with links to download your license and music tracks. The first follow-up email will be sent immediately after subscribing, and then once per week thereafter.
NOTE: This is necessary to avoid system overload. These subscriber tracks may be free but they are still high quality files and we have many subscribers looking to download them.
You have different versions of some tracks. Do I have to buy different licenses for them?No. When you purchase a license for a track all the different versions will available to you .(some tracks have up to 8 different versions).
Do I have to buy different licenses if I want to use the track on several videos?No. When you purchase a Standard license for a track you can use it on as many productions as you need.(this is not apply to national advertising license).
How can I purchase music licenses on this website?Browse the catalog to choose the right music for your project: or use the search box at top.
Add the Track you want to buy to your cart and proceed to checkout.
After purchase, you will receive an invoice by mail and your audio file and license will be immediately available for download in your "My downloads" area
I just purchased a license. Where is my track?After your purchase you will immediately find a download link to a high quality .wav file, along with your license, in your account.
What currency do you use?All prices are listed in Euros.
Do I have to pay VAT?
We are located in Italy and are required to follow the European Union VAT rules. This means that:
- If you are located in Italy you will pay 22% in taxes. This will apply regardless of whether you are a company or private individual, though you can reclaim this if you are purchasing on behalf of a company.
- If you are located in a European Union country and don't have a valid VAT number we are required to add 22% VAT taxes
- If you are located in a European Union country and have a valid VAT number you don't have to pay VAT.
- If you are located outside the European Union, the price will always be tax free.
Do you have a refund policy?After you purchase and download the file we can not offer a refund.
Is all of your royalty free music original?Yes, of course! None of our tracks can be found in any other music library in the world, and all of our music belongs exclusively to Orla snc.
Can I use your music on Youtube?Yes. And you can monetize your video if you want to.
What royalty free music is NOT?
- Royalty free is not Copyright free: it is protected and copyrighted by the composers who created it. They only allow people to use their music after a license has been purchased.
- Royalty free music is not free music: it means the music is free from royalties. When you purchase a license you don't have to come back and pay royalties afterwards.
- Royalty free music is not something you can buy and own: you buy a license to use the music in your projects in accordance with the license purchased.