Do you sell worldwide?Yes
How do I download a preview?Click the download icon on the right of every track.
We have watermarked low-resolution previews, good to have for approvals or test the files in your projects before purchasing a license.
NOTE: Preview Files are only for reviewing purposes: their usage is not covered by our License Agreement.
You have different versions of some tracks. Do I have to buy different licenses for them?No. When you purchase a license for a track all the different versions will available to you .(some tracks have up to 8 different versions).
How can I purchase music licenses on this website?Browse the catalog to choose the right music for your project: or use the search box at top.
Add the Track you want to buy to your cart and proceed to checkout.
After purchase, you will receive an invoice by mail and your audio file and license will be immediately available for download in your "My downloads" area
I just purchased a license. Where is my track?After your purchase, you will immediately find in your account a link to download a high quality .wav file and your license.
What currency do you use?All prices are listed in EURO.
Do I have to pay VAT?
We are located in Italy so we follow the European Union VAT rules which means that:
- If you are located in Italy, you will pay 22% taxes (regardless the fact you are a company or not... but you can get it back if you're a company)
- If you are located in an European Union country and don't have a valid VAT number , we have to add 22% VAT taxes .
- If you are located in an European Union country and have a valid VAT number you don't have to pay VAT.
- If you are located out of the European Union, the price will always be tax free
Do you have a refund policy?After you purchase and download the file we can not offer a refund.
Is all of your royalty free music original?Of course YES. No one of our tracks can be found in any other music library and all of them belong exclusively to Orla snc.
Can I use your music on Youtube?Yes. And you can monetize your video if you want to.
What royalty free music is NOT?
- Royalty free is not Copyright free: it's protected and copyrighted by the composers who created it. They only allow people to use the music by selling them a license.
- Royalty free music is not Free music: it means it's free from royalties: when you purchase a license you don't have to come back and pay royalties like in needle drop,
- Royalty free music is not something you can buy and it's yours: you buy a license to use the music in your projects in accordance with the license you bought.