All licenses are for a single track and include all versions of the track where available:
alternate mixes, commercial cuts, background versions.
- Web video, podcast, Youtube, Vimeo - Film and theatrical unlimited - Film Festival
- App and games, free and paid unlimited quantity - Trade shows
- Show and public broadcasting - Local advertising - Showroom display
- License for National Advertising for TELEVISION and RADIO
- National advertising for ONE country on ONE project in perpetuity
- If you need license for more than one country contact us for more info.
The non-exclusive Standard Royalty Free Music license allows the licensee to use the Recording worldwide in perpetuity on an unlimited number of projects of New Media and Multimedia Projects. In this license, a New (Media/Multimedia) Project is a production which makes use of new media or multimedia platforms, included but not limited to videos on social media, online videos, company websites and video sharing sites, Internet advertisements, corporate training videos, online tutorials, e-learning tools, slideshows, internal corporate presentations, and website background music.
This license includes use of the licensed Recording in FREE and PAID applications for iOS, Android, and online applications and games.
The license includes MASS DUPLICATION of an UNLIMITED NUMBER OF COPIES OR DOWNLOADS of games, applications, podcasts, DVDs, or other video or audio productions that generate revenue through sales or advertising. This includes productions that are physically distributed on DVDs, CDs, or any data storage device, such as films, audiobooks, video games, and software. It also includes downloadable or digitally distributed productions, including videos available on Netflix, Video on Demand, or the iTunes store, and applications, games, and podcasts that generate revenue through advertising, sales, etc..
The license allows the licensee to use the Recording WORLDWIDE, on an unlimited number of projects, in perpetuity for television, radio, or in-theater advertising.
The Standard license includes use of the Recording in COMMERICAL FILM & THEATRICAL PRODUCTION worldwide in perpetuity in a commercial theatrical production or in the theatrical distribution of a commercial film production.
National advertising license
This license is issued for a single production - advertising spot (multiple language versions and lengths are permitted).
The non-exclusive TELEVISION & RADIO ADVERTISING license allows the licensee to use the Recording in ONE COUNTRY, on a single project, in perpetuity for television, radio, or in-theater advertising.
Additional Terms For All License Types
This license is for your own personal or professional usage only. You may use the licensed Recording for your personal Projects and/or professional Projects you do for your customers or for your employer
Limitations of Use
- You may not share, sell, transfer, sublease or give away the license agreement or the Recordings to any other party.
- You may not re-sell the licensed Recording by itself or as part of a package except as embodied within your own Project.
- You may not re-sell the Recording (or otherwise make it available) within a downloadable template where someone would be able to download the sound file as a separate file, such as in e-card templates or website templates.
- You may not re-sell the Recording (or otherwise make it available) as part of any competing product such as music compilation or music library.
- With any of our licenses you may use a Orla snc Recording on YouTube, but we retain ownership of the Recording.
- You may not claim any ownership of the licensed Recording through YouTube’s Content ID, even if synchronized with your own video Project.
- You may not re-sell the Recording (or otherwise make it available) as your "Product", as your music or as your song, even if it has been edited or deeply transformed , or if you add vocals, choir or other instruments to the music. Orla snc always owns the Copyright of the music composition and recording.
You hereby acknowledge that Orla snc is and remains the owner of all right, title and interest in the licensed Recording, including, without any limitation, any copyrights therein. The Recording is protected by Italian and international copyright laws. Orla snc retains the right to sell licenses of the Recording to third parties at its discretion.
Orla snc makes all possible efforts to make its online music library available at all times. However, Orla snc makes no warranties that all Music library Catalogue will be available for use during the Agreement Term. Orla snc may discontinue licensing some music at its sole discretion.
Limitation of Liability
Orla snc makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, except that it warrants that it has the right to grant the license granted hereunder. The total liability of Orla snc under this Agreement shall be limited to that part of the fee paid hereunder by you to Orla snc for the license. You agree that this license is granted to you without any other warranty or recourse.
VAT will be added to Italian purchasers.VAT will be added to EU countries if a valid VAT ID is not sent to Orla snc. VAT will not be added to purchasers out of EU.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of Italy, and the Parties hereby acquiesce to the jurisdiction of the courts of the judicial district of Sondrio.The parties request and agree that this Agreement is drafted in the English language.Le parti richiedono espressamente che questa licenza sia redatta in lingua inglese. Nothing in the present Agreement shall be interpreted as constituting or creating a joint venture or partnership between the Parties. This Agreement will bind the respective administrators, heirs, executors, and assigns of the Parties . If any part of this Agreement shall be result to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or any other legally constituted body having jurisdiction to make such decision, the remainder of the Agreement shall remain in full force .